Amarnath Yatra via Pahalgam with Srinagar & Vaishno Devi for 8 Days at Rs. 21,000 from amarnathji
Price:Rs. 21,000/- per person
Duration: 8 Days
This Amarnath Yatra is for 8 Days visiting Holy Shrine Of Mata Vaishno Devi ,Srinagar( Heaven On Earth) with Holy cave (AMARNATH) where Bhole Shankar has narrated the secrets of immortality and creation of Universe to Maa Parvati ji.
- 3*star hotel will be provide on twin sharing basis at Katra
- Tented accommodation with cot, quilt, mattress, blanket, chadar and pillow on sharing basis with meals (breakfast and dinner) at Chandanwari, Sheshnag, Panchtarni and Baltal.
- Hotel accommodation at Pahalgam and Deluxe Houseboats at Srinagar as per Itineraries.
- Transportation by non A/C Tata Sumo’s with maximum 06 pax plus driver per vehicle for transfers and sight seeing as per Itineraries except from Jammu to Pahalgam or Baltal/visa versa.
- Assistance on arrival.
Day 01: Jammu-Pahalgam
On arrival at Srinagar airport met and transfer to Pahalgam. Or arrivals at Jammu Railway Station / Airport met and then drive to Pahalgam. . On arrival at Pahalgam transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Pahalgham – Chandanwari – Sheshnag
Leave Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) drive for Chandanwari. Pahalgam is the best base for most of the treks. Chandanwari (2896 Mts.) is a small shut off vale, at the junction of Sheshnag stream and the stream for Astanmarg.
On arrival to Chandanwari, trek to Sheshnag which is about 13 kms (3576 Mts.). The trial climbs the Pissu Ghati and then climbs gradually to the Sheshnag Lake. Sheshnag is one of the windiest places in this valley. . Dinner and overnight stay in tents at Sheshnag.
Day 03: Sheshnag – Panchtarni – Amarnath -Panchtarni
Start trek from Sheshnag to Panchtarni (3657 Mts.) The walk is through Mahagunas Pass (3200 Mts), and then a gradual walk to Panchtarni.
Further trek Panchtarni to Amarnath cave. Amarnath is only 6 kms away from Panchtarni. Have a dip in the ice-cold water of Amarnath Stream, which flows, outside the cave. Inside the cave there is scenery of calm tranquility of white and glistering three massive Lingmas stand erect symbol of Lord Shiva, Parvathi and Ganesh. Later trek back towards Panchtarni. Dinner and overnight stay in Panchtarni.
Day 04: Panchtarni – Chandanwari – Pahalgam – Srinagar
Trek down to Chandanwari. On arrival in Chandanwari, drive to Srinagar. Transfer to Houseboats.
Dinner and overnight stay in Houseboats.
Day 05: Srinagar
Morning sightseeing of Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure, built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jehangir in 1632 A. D) And Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love built by Jehangir fro his wife Empress Noor Jehan). All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. Enroute visit carpet – weaving factory. After lunch Shikara ride on Dal Lake visiting floating and vegetable gardens etc.
Dinner and overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboats.
Day 06: Srinagar – Katra
Early morning drive to Katra
A distance of about 255 kms will be covered in about 8hrs. check in Hotel
Day 07: Katra- Mata Vaishnao Devi Temple- Katra
Early morning Trek* to Mandir (14 kms). Return by evening. Night halt at Katra
Day 08: Katra – Jammu-Delhi
Departure transfer to jammu airport to connect flight for for Delhi. (OR)
Early morning drive back to Jammu. A distance of about 48 kms will be covered in about 1 hrs. On arrival to Jammu, transfer to Railway station to board the train for onward destination.
Tour Package Price:
- 02 Pax Rs. 21,000/- Per Person
- 03 To 06 Pax Rs. 19,000/- Per Person
- 07 To 09 Pax Rs. 18,000/- Per Person
- 10 To 14 Pax Rs. 17, 000/- Per Person
- 15 To 20 Pax Rs. 15,000/- Per Person
Rates does not include:
- Any air/train fare, meals not specified table drinks, laundry tips, ponies/dandies for riding or luggage
- Personal expenses of clients or any other expenses incurred beyond our control such as bad weather
- Flight/train cancellation, road closure, land slides, political disturbances etc.
Riding/Pack Pony rates are as under:-
Chandanwari to Holy cave and back (in four days) = Rs 3100/-per pony
Please not that J & K Government is organizing the Yatra arrangements.
For more information visit: amarnathji.com/amarnath-srinagar-vaishno-devi-tour.html