Enjoy dreamy walks in the pine covered foggy streets and spend quiet moments in the benches along it offering breath-taking views of the Himalayan ranges.
Tour Duration : 7 Nights And 8 Days
Destinations Covered: Gangtok | Lachung | Pelling | Darjeeling
Day 01: Arrival Njp Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport – Gangtok
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, (500Ft / 150Mts) will be met by our office Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok (5500 Ft /1677 Mts, 130 Kms / 04 Hrs). Check in and over night at Hotel
Day 02: Gangtok
After breakfast, in the morning, start for excursion to Tshangu Lake – situated at a height of 12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way, with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around. Back to Gangtok and Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Gangtok – Lachung
Pick from Gangtok Hotel and transfer to Lachung (8000 Ft / 2439 Mts / 124 Kms / 05 ½ hours). On the way visit Tashi view point, Kabi Longtsok, Seven sister’s water fall Singhik view point, Lunch on route and Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Lachung – Yumthang – Gangtok
Early morning proceed on a half day excursion to Yumthang Valley (11800 Ft / 3598 Mts / 25 Kms / 1 ½ hours one way). On the way visit the Hot Spring and Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary. Afternoon transfer to Gangtok. On the way, see Bhim Nala water fall & Twin water fall. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Gangtok – Pelling
Morning Go for a half day sightseeing covering Rumtek Monastery, Droul Chorthen, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom (Closed on Sunday), Flower Show. Afternoon transfer to Pelling (6100 Ft / 1860 Mts, 116 Kms / 05 Hrs). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Pelling – Darjeeling
Today you go for a half day sightseeing covering Rimbi Waterfalls, Rimbi Hydro Project & Kechopari Lake (6000 Ft / 1829 Mts). After lunch transfer to Darjeeling (7380 Ft / 2250 Mts, 125 Kms / 5 Hrs.). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Darjeeling
Early morning tour to Tiger Hills (8364 Ft / 2550 Mts at around 4 AM) to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop. After breakfast go for a half-day sight seeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) & Tea Estate. Afternoon visit to Rock Garden & Ganga Maya Lake. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Darjeeling – Njp Railway Station/ (IXB) Bagdogra Airport
Transfer to NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, (100 Kms / 03 Hrs) for onwards connection.
Tour Pricing and Inclusion
All Above Prices are in INR only.
|Adult on Twin Sharing Base||Rs 21,281||Rs 24,469||Rs 26,844|
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / NJP Station
- Hotel Accommodation as per the name mentioned in the Category for duration as mentioned in the itinerary
- 07 Breakfast
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the group as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis) This vehicle will also change sector wise
- All applicable hotel taxes (Luxury & Vat)
- GST of 3.09%
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost for optional Tours, Up gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance
- Cost for any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to change in package cost, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Hotel Tax 7.41%
For More Info-http://www.hitours.in/holidays-in-india/tour-package.aspx?Theme=all&Destination=darjeeling&TPName=beautiful-north-east