Tour Duration -: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Places covered -: Delhi – Gurgaon – Vrindavan – Mathura – Agra – Jaipur
Day – 1 – Delhi
Arrive at Delhi Airport and transferred to hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later take a half day sightseeing of Delhi which covers Red Fort with in the fort you visit Diwan-i-Am – the pillared Hall of Public Audience, Diwan-i-Khas – the Hall of Private Audience and the Pearl Mosque and you can also enjoy the Light & Sound Show in evening. Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Delhi
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Qutub Minar, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb and you can also explore the local market for shopping. Later back to the hotel. Over night stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Delhi – Kingdom Of Dreams – Gurgaon
After Breakfast take a half day sightseeing of Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple. After sightseeing check out the hotel and proceed to Gurgaon. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. later visit Kingdom of Dreams to enjoy dinner and a breathtaking show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Gurgaon – Vrindavan – Mathura – Agra
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Agra. On the way visit Vrindavan and Krishna Bhumi at Mathura. On arrival at Agra check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Agra
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Agra Fort which include Jahangiri Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am and Moti Masjid. then vsit Taj Mahal one of the Seven Wonder of the World. Evening is at leisure for shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 6 – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Jaipur. On the way visit the red sand stone city Fatehpur Sikri which include Buland Darwaja, Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-i-Khas, Panch Mahal, tomb of Saint Sheikh Salim Chishti, Jama Masjid. and Sikandara. On arrival at Jaipur check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure and you can also visit Birla Mandir and Sanganeri Printings Showroom. Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 7 – Jaipur
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Amer Fort and you can also visit Chokhi Dhani – a traditional Rajasthani Village resort in evening. Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 8 – Depart Jaipur
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Jaipur Airport to board a flight for your onwards journey.
Rs 40975/ – Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of meeting point to the last day dropping point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Cost of economy class return airfare from Mumbai / region (if specifically mentioned) for Airport to Airport Tours.
- Cost of any internal airfare if specified in the itinerary.
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the meeting and dropping place of the tour except Airport to Airport Tours / specifically mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Railway station transfer
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Hotel tariff charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Porterage(Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horse back, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
For Booking And More Details Visit www.kesari.com And Contact Us At
Kesari Tours Pvt. Ltd.
314, L.J. Road, Mahim,
Mumbai – 400016 India.
Tel – : +9122 – 24332222, 21012101
Fax – : +9122 – 24322020
Email – : Holiday@kesari.in