Himachal is one of the most beautiful and romantic place in India. Surrounded with majestic mountains and scintillating beauty is what makes it a place near heaven.
Arrive at New Delhi Airport and you will be accompanied by the tour representatives. Check-in to your hotel, relax for a while and in the afternoon proceed for a half-day sightseeing tour of New Delhi visiting Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple & India Gate.
After the breakfast Check out from the hotel for drive to Shimla. On reaching Shimla, check-in to your hotel. Spend the rest of the evening as it pleases you. By the night, return to your hotel for a delicious dinner and overnight sleep.
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a half-day excursion to Kufri (2500 metres above sea level). Visit Indira Bungalow & the Himalayan Zoo (closed on Mondays). In case it is closed you shall be taken to expansive Naldhera Golf course instead of Kufri. Here, you can enjoy pony rides and Golf sessions (Charges to be paid directly). In the afternoon, head to the lively Mall Road, the amusing Scandal Point and the eloquent Shimla Church. Later return to your hotel for a scrumptious dinner and overnight sleep.
After breakfast at your hotel, depart for Manali. You will drive past some picturesque sights like the Beas-Sutlej Link project, Pandoh Dam & Kullu Valley. On reaching Manali, check-in to your hotel, unpack and relax. Spend the evening the way you wish. In the night, enjoy a warm dinner at your hotel before going to your room for a comforting sleep.
Day 5: Explore Manali
Meals: Breakfast and dinner
After breakfast this morning, proceed for a half-day sightseeing tour visiting famous sites like Vashishtha Kund, Hidimba Temple, Manu Mandir and Gayatri Mandir. Spend the rest of the day at leisure, doing whatever interests you. In the night, enjoy a warm dinner at your hotel before going to your room for a comforting sleep.
After an early morning breakfast, take a halfday excursion to Rohtang Snow Point (closed on Tuesday). On your return, you will visit Solang Valley. Here you can opt for adventure sports like Para Gliding, Zorbing, and Skiing (subject to snow) on direct payment basis. As the day falls, return to your hotel and sleep comfortably after a delicious buffet dinner.
Day 7: Manali to Chandigarh (250 km in approximately 9 hours)
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast at hotel, pack your bags, check-out and drive to Chandigarh. On your way, visit Vaishnomata Mandir in Kullu. On arriving in Chandigarh, check-in to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at your will. Return to your hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 8: Chandigarh to New Delhi (235 km in approximately 5 hours)
After a timely breakfast, check-out from your hotel and drive to New Delhi airport to take your onward flight in time.
Pricing and Inclusions
Twin Sharing – Rs 25,999
- Round trip economy class airfare
- Accommodation for 7 nights at quality hotels
- Transfers and sightseeing in a shared air-conditioned Deluxe Coach / Tempo Traveler / Car depending on the group size. (Please note that the air conditioner will be turned off in hills)
- Sightseeing / monument charges as mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfast & Dinners at the hotels as per itinerary
- All applicable Hotel / Transport taxes
- Entrance fees to the monuments as per the itinerary
- Services of accompanying escort throughout the tour
- One candlelight Dinner in Shimla
- Honeymoon cake in Shimla once during your stay
- Two glasses of Badam Milk during your stay at Shimla
- Flower bed decoration once during your stay at Manali
- One candlelight dinner with a bottle of Apple Wine at Manali
- 1 liter of mineral water per person per day