Kailash Mansarovar Yatra for 14 Nights / 15 Days at 79,500 from akshayaindia
Duration – 14 Nights / 15 Days
Cost Per Person : 79,500/-
Package Cost Includes:
- 3 night’s accommodation at 4/3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin share basis with all meals [vegetarian].
- 12 Nights accommodation in Tibet using guesthouse /camp
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee [Normal]
- Yaks & Yak Men for luggage during Kailash Parikrama
- Ground transfers in Tibet using Toyota Land Cruisers or bus as applicable
- Services of English speaking guide in Tibet
- Services of our trekking equipment and Sherpa staff
- All trekking & camping equipment including Gyamo Bags, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders
Arrival at Kathmandu. Arrive pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel briefing, Evening at your leisure, Dinner and oversight stay.
Day 02 – Kathmandu Temple Tours & Yatra Preparation
After breakfast, trip to temples and back to hotel for lunch. Briefing about yatra overnight stay.
Day 03 – Kathmandu to Nyalam (3750 M)
Early Morning leave for Nyalam. Reach Friendship Bridge [Nepal – China Boarder] by Tourist bus. Walk for 10 minutes cross the bridge and drive to zhungamu where all the immigration and custom formalities are to be completed, proceed to Nyalam overnight stay.
Nyalam (3750 M) Acclimatization. Rest Day at Nyalam for acclimatization, Stay
Nyalam to Saga (4450 M) Or Paryang (4600 M). Enroute Crossing River Brahmaputra reach saga / paryang. Overnight stay.
Saga/Paryang to Mansarovar (4558M).After breakfast leave for horchu village. Late afternoon you can have the scenic view of the majestic Mt Kailash Parvat and the ever beautiful & peaceful Lake Manasarovar. Reach Horchu Overnight Stay.
Horchu to Chu Gompa (4600 M ) 55 kms. Enroute view the beautiful snow covered peaks of Mt. Gurula-Mandada & Lake Rakshash Here river Ganga merges in manasarovar lake so the name Chu (River) Gompa (Ganga). Reach Chu Gompa. Overnight Stay.
Mansarovar to Darchen (4550 M). Mansarovar is the lake of compassion, tranquility and bliss.Puja & havan, proceed on to Darchen considered as the base camp for the Mt Kailash Parikrama and night stay.
Darchen to Deraphuk (4860 M) 15 Kms Trek – 07hrs. A tough day,drive to Darboche and trek to Deraphuk (16500 Ft) 12 kms trek, reach and overnight stay.
Deraphuk tp Zuthulphuk (4670 M). Dolma La Pass at (5200 M), trek up to 18600 ft (Dolma La Pass) and descend on to Gauri Kund further trekking along with the river reach and night stay.
Zuthulphuk to Mansarovar Trek Complete (Parikrama/Kora). After completion of the Kailash Parvat (Kora) drive to Mansarovar, reach and overnight stay.
Mansarovar to Saga / Paryang. Drive to Saga/Paryang Stay.
Saga / Paryang to Nyalam. Drive to Nyalam Stay.
Nyalam to Kathmandu. Drive to Kathmandu Stay.
Departure. Fly Back to your destination with happy memories of yatra.
Package Cost Excludes:
- Using extra nights in lodge (accept the mentioned on itinerary
- Yak/porter for personal using
- Rescue/ evacuation or all the extra cost because of partition from the main group or serious health condition
- Flight or any costs TO or FROM Kathmandu from your destination/ home town
- No cost is including for those who separate from the main group
For more information visit: akshayaindia.com/Kailash-mansarovar-tour.htm