Tour Duration – : 5 Nights / 6 Days
Places covered – : Srinagar – Gulmarg – Sonamarg
Day – 1 – Srinagar
Arrive At Srinagar airport and transferred to houseboat and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure and you can also take a long ride in the Shikara on ever beautiful Dal Lake which include Kabutarkhana, Bathing Boats, Char Chinar Island, Floating Gardens, Floating Shops and other popular tourist attractions. Later back to the houseboat. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day – 2 – Srinagar
After Breakfast proceed to half day sightseeing of Srinagar which covers Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh and Shankaracharya Temple. After sightseeing back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day – 3 – Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Gulmarg. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities and you can also enjoy the Gondola Cable Car Ride and Horse riding. After sightseeing back to the Srinagar. Evening is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day – 4 – Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Sonamarg and explore the breathtaking locales around. Rest of the day is at leisure. Later back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day – 5 – Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Pahalgam, also called the Vale of Kashmir. On arrival visit Avantipur ruin and the Saffron Fields. After sightseeing back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at the houseboat
Day – 6 – Srinagar
After Breakfast check out thehouseboat and proceed to Srinagar airport to board a flight fot your onwards journey.
USD 255/ – per person Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
- Accommodation for 05 nights on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast in all cities
- 05 night accommodation in HOTEL GRAND HABIB or similar
- 01 HRS Sikara ride on dal lake
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives by Non Air – Condition CAR with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any airfare.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- An English-speaking guide during sightseeing
- Chandanwari, Arku village & behtab valley
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
For Booking And More Details Visit www.indianholidays.com And Contact Us At
Indian Holidays Pvt Ltd
70 LGF Barakhamba Lane
Connaught Place, New Delhi