Tour Duration – : 5 Nights / 6 Days
Places covered – : Leh – Nubra Valley – Pangong Lake
Day – 1 – Leh
Arrive at Leh Airport and transferred to hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. and you can also explore the surrounding on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Leh
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Leh Monasteries which includes shey Monastery, thiksey an impressive complex, stok palace and you can also enjoy the views at sindhu ghat. Later back to the hotel. Evening is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Leh – Nubra Valley
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass – the highest motorable road in the world. On arrival at Nubra Valley check in the camp and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities and you can also visit samstanling monastery. In evening back to the camp. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Nubra Valley – Leh
After Breakfast proceed to half day sightseeing of diskit monastery and the sand dunes to enjoy a camel safari on direct payment basis. In afternoon check out the hotel and proceed to Leh. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Pangong Lake via changla pass. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Later back to the Leh. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 6 – Depart Leh
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Leh Airport to board a flight for your onwards journey.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at the airport.
- Accommodation in well appointed room/s for 05 nights (4N Leh & 1N Nubra Valley) as per the tour itinerary.
- Welcome drink at the time of hotel check in at all the destinations. (Non-Alcoholic)
- Meals as specified in the tour itinerary.
- All transfers, sightseeing and intercity drives using exclusive non air conditioned vehicle inclusive of all tolls, permits, parking’s, fuel charges and driver allowance as per the tour itinerary only.
- Well trained, polite & knowledgeable driver with neat and healthy habits across the tour.
- 2 bottles (1 Ltr each) of Mineral water and Daily Newspaper in the car every day.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note the cancellation policy of this holiday : 100% amount received shall be charged in case of cancellation.
- Any amendments to your booking shall be quoted once your request for an amendment is received. Please note it may not be possible to make amendments as required, and in that case if you wish to cancel your booking, the cancellation policy as mentioned herein above shall apply.
- Anything that is explicitly not mentioned in the inclusions and optionals as suggested in the itinerary, are not a part of this package. Images shown about the place, city, hotel, attractions, etc. are for illustration purpose only and may not be the same as linked to the itinerary or services provided.
- Hotels or Flights (if included) mentioned in the itinerary or at the time of booking are subject to availability. We shall be in our right to change the hotels of similar or higher star category as booked in the itinerary and also provide alternate Flights (if included). All rates mentioned are indicative only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Cost and consequences arising due to any force majeure situations including but not limited to unforeseen circumstances like; natural calamities, political disturbances, health issues, flight delays / cancellations, things beyond our control, etc. will have to be borne by the guest.
- Any changes in itinerary or upgrade in hotel /s will be charged extra, over and above the given cost (which will be informed to the customer in advance for final acceptance and payment).
- Service Tax (currently at 3.09 %) or any other taxes that may be introduced, will be charged extra as applicable at the time of booking.
- The offering & your booking of this holiday is subject to the terms of travelxp.com which can be read on our website. If you wish to have the same by an email, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The booking of this holiday, offering, services and disputes that may arise of the same shall be subject to the sole and exclusive Courts in Mumbai, India only.
- Confirmation of the package will be done within 2 working days of the receipt of the amounts. In case of any increase in cost, you will be informed about the same and you will have to make payment within 2 days for enabling us to proceed with the bookings with our suppliers to give a confirmation. If you choose not to pay the increased cost, your only right shall be limited to receive the entire amount refunded which shall be done in 2 working days without any cancellation charges or penalties.
- Any compulsory Christmas and New Year surcharges if applicable will be charged as extras over and above the given cost
For Booking And More Details Visit www.travelxp.com And Contact Us At
5th Floor, tech Web Centre,
New Link Road,Oshiwara, Mumbai 4001 02, India
Tel – : 022 4252 9797
E Mail – : email@example.com