Madurai – Rameshwaram – Summer, Ex Madurai for 2 nights/ 3 days at INR 8,938 from Journeymart
Price: INR 8,938 Per Person
Validity: 25 Apr 2012 – 30 Sep 2012
Rameshwaram is the Varanasi of the south in Chennai and a major pilgrimage centre for both Saivaites and Vaishnavaites as it was here that Rama offered thanks to Siva. At the town’s core is the Ramanathaswam Temple, one of the most important temples in southern India. It is on an island in the Gulf of Mannar, connected to the mainland at Mandapam by rail, and by one of India’s engineering wonders, the Indira Gandhi Bridge.
- Accommodation for 2 nights/ 3 days on twin sharing basis
- Daily buffet breakfast
- All taxes
- Transfers / Sightseeing by air-conditioned Indigo(1-3 Pax) & for (4-5 Pax) will be air-conditioned Innova or similar as per the itinerary
- Accommodation Details:
- Standard Hotel: Rameshwaram – Hotel Royal Park or similar
Day 1: Arrive Madurai – On to Rameshwaram (160 kms / approx. 4 hour drive)
Welcome to Madurai, the temple town. On arrival at Madurai airport or Madurai railway station, begin the tour of ‘Madurai – Rameshwaram’ later proceed on a picturesque drive to Rameshwaram. Enroute visit Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple. Arrive Rameshwaram and check in at the hotel.
Day 2: In Rameshwaram
Early in the morning, visit the Ramanathaswamy Temple. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 3: On to Madurai (160 kms / approx. 4 hour drive)
Today bid farewell to your ‘Madurai-Rameshwaram’ tour and you will be transfered to Madurai airport or Madurai railway station for your onward journey.
- Any train fare / airfare, unless specified
- 3.09% Government Service tax
- Any meals / enroute meals unless specified
- Any additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions
- Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, room service, tea/coffee etc unless specified
- Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax
- Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions
- This deal is in Alliance with Cox and Kings
- All the prices are based on per person, unless specified
- Everyday Departure from 25 Apr – 30 Sep 2012
- The above price is valid for two people traveling together
- The Package Costs are subject to change without prior notice
- Reservation / Cancellation / Refund rules apply as per Hotel policy
For more information visit: journeymart.com/packages/tamilnadu/rameshwaram-tour.aspx