Magical Andaman – With Airfare for 4 nights/ 5 days at 18,999 from Journeymart
Duration: 4 nights/ 5 days
Price: Rs.18,999/- on twin sharing
Valid from 1 July – 30 Sep 2012
The Andaman & Nicobar Islands are a veritable Garden of Eden located in the Bay of Bengal with unique fauna, lush forests, white sandy beaches and exquisite coral. The clean environment, roads, greenery as well as unpolluted fresh air attract all nature lovers that offers plenty of opportunities to simply relax or to get physical by hiking or snorkeling.The island attracts many travelers throughout the year to enjoy and have fun with family and friends.
- Economy class airfare Ex Delhi/ Kolkata/ Chennai
- Accommodation for 4 nights/ 5 days on twin sharing basis
- Transfers and sightseeings in Port Blair in an air-conditioned Swift Dzire /Scorpio/ Tavera and in Havelock transfers and travel in a non air-conditioned Jeep /Omni
- Daily breakfasts
- Monument entry fees wherever applicable
- Port Blair – Havelock-Port Blair ferry tickets (ferry will be a government ferry)
- Applicable hotel taxes
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair
On arrival at Port Blair airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Later, in the afternoon visit Chidiya Tapu – about 31 kms from Port Blair. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.Return to the hotel after the show.
Day 2: In Port Blair – Day Excursion to North Bay Island and Ross Island
After breakfast, enjoy a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) – to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. The glass bottom boat ride helps one to take a closer look at the vast coral colonies. Evening return to Portblair. Then, visit Ross Island – from where the British governed the entire Andaman & Nicobar Islands, prior to India”s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings.
Day 3: Onto Havelock Island
Early morning departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island. About 54 kms mortheast of Port Blair lies Havelock Island.There are picture postcard white sand beaches,turquoise waters and good snorkeling. There are coral reefs and plenty of marine life, including dolphin and turtles. Arrive Havelock and check into your hotel. Later in the day, proceed to Beach No.7 which is a superb stretch of sand good for swimming. This beach is called “Radhanagar Beach” and is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named “Best Beach in Asia” by Time in 2004. Return to the hotel in the evening.
Day 4: Return to Port Blair
The morning is at leisure to enjoy on own. In the afternoon board the ferry once again for your return trip to Port Blair. Arrive at Port Blair and get transferred to the hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure for last minute shopping on own.
Day 5: Depart Port Blair and return home with happy memories
Today bid farewell to your ‘Magical Andaman Monsoon’ tour, as you are transferred to Port Blair airport for your onward journey.
Valid from 1 July – 30 Sep 2012
- Economy Hotels: Port Blair – Hotel Silver Spring / Hotel Classic or similar; Havelock Island – Symphony Palms or similar
- Standard Hotels: Port Blair – TSG Emerald View / Megapode Nest or similar; Havelock Island – Sea Shells or similar
- Deluxe Hotels:Port Blair – Fortune Resort Bay Island / Peerless Sarovar Portico or similar; Havelock Island – Silver Sands or similar
- 3.09% Government service tax
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours &excursions, boatrides, elephant rides not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the “Tour Price Includes” column
- This deal is in Alliance with Cox and Kings
- Offer Price of INR 18,999 instead of Original Price of INR 19,499
- Daily Departures from 01 July – 30 Sep 2012
- The above price is valid for two people travelling together
- The Package Costs are subject to change without prior notice
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving Licence / Voter ID card)
- The vehicle is for point to point travel as per the itinerary and not at disposal
- The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance. The air-conditioning will not function during the hill drive
- Reservation / Cancellation / Refund rules apply as per Hotel policy
Fixed Departure: Daily Departures from 01 July – 30 Sep 2012
For more information visit: journeymart.com/packages/andaman/tour-with-airfare.aspx