Ooty: Instant Family Holiday, Ex Coimbatore for 2 nights/ 3 days at INR 10,188 from journeymart
Price: INR 10,188 on twin sharing basis
Validity: 01 Apr 2012 – 30 Sep 2012
Duration – 2 nights/ 3 days
Ooty is one of the popular hill station located in the Nilgiri Hills also known as The Blue Mountains. It is originally occupied by the Today and the area came under the rule of the East India Company at the end of the 18th century. Today the town’s economy is based on tourism and agriculture, with manufacturing of medicines and photographic film also present. Ooty draws a large number of tourists every year as the place has lot scenic locations that includes Lofty mountains, great lakes, dense forests, sprawling grasslands, miles of tea gardens and eucalyptus trees greet the visitors en route to Ooty.
- Accommodation for 2 nights/ 3 days with breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Return transfers from Ex. Coimbatore Airport/ railway station by AC indigo for economy & standard package and AC Innova for Deluxe Package
- Visit to Botanical Garden, Ooty lake, Dodabetta peak, Sim’s Park & Dolphin’s Nose Point
- Excursion to Connor by AC Vehicle
- Currently applicable taxes
Day 1: Arrive Coimbatore – On to Ooty
Welcome to Coimbatore, the textile capital of South India. On arrival at Coimbatore Airport/Railway station, begin your tour of ‘Instant Ooty’. Proceed on a picturesque journey into the blue Nilgiri hills, past tea and coffee plantations to Ooty. Where on arrival you will check into your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this beautiful hill station. Overnight stay at the hotel in Ooty.
Day 2: In Ooty – Excursion to Coonoor
This Morning, you will enjoy a tour of the ‘Queen of the Blue Mountains.’ That includes a visit to Dodabetta Peak for a spectacular view. Later, drive to Coonoor and visit Sim’s Park and Dolphin’s Nose Point. In the afternoon, visit the Botanical Garden and walk the popular Ooty Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel in Ooty.
Day 3: On to Coimbatore
After breakfast Today bid farewell to Instant Family Ooty tour and you will be transferred to Coimbatore Airport/Railway station for your onward journey.
Day 4: On to Coimbatore Ooty (95 kms / approx. 3 and a half hour drive)*
After breakfast, depart Ooty as you get transferred to Coimbatore Airport/ Railway station for your onward journey.
Price on twin sharing basis
Economy Package – INR 10,188
Standard Package – INR 11,088
Deluxe Package – INR 15,277
- Air, Train or Bus fare from/ to your originating city of stay
- 3.09 % Govt. Service Tax
- Any transport to/ from Coimbatore, Your tour price starts Ex Coimbatore
- Supplements for festive season / long weekends/ Public Holidays
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance
- Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable
- Any items/ services not specifically mentioned in the package includes
- This deal is in Alliance with Cox and Kings
- Departure every day from Apr 01 – 30 Sep 2012
- The above price is valid for two people traveling together
- AC will not work on Hill drive
- The Package Costs are subject to change without prior notice
- Reservation/ Cancellation/ Refund rules apply as per Hotel policy
For more information visit:journeymart.com/packages/ooty/family-holiday-package.aspx