Rajasthan tours from Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with Jodhpur and Udaipur for 10 days at $3,285.00 from yampu
Starting from $3285 price on twin sharing basis
Duration 10 days
Days of Week the Trip can Start: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
The Rajasthan tour with Delhi, Agra and Jaipur including Jodhpur and Udaipur for the most beautiful and historic palaces. Rajasthan has lot to explore where one can spend day exploring the interior of the fort and the sites of the city and its astounding views. Jodhpur and Udaipur has mind dazzling fortresses, palaces and temples. Jodhpur is renowned as “The Blue City”, sprawl of block-like buildings that are entirely painted blue, creating quite an unusual sight.Udaipur is the City Palace, one of its fine attractions that exhibit many stylish balconies, cupolas and terraces that are reflective of the city’s outline.
- Round trip international airfare from New York to New Delhi
- One way flight from Udaipur to New Delhi
- All accommodations with continental or buffet breakfast
- Service of deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- One time entrance fees at all monuments
- Boat ride on Lake Pichola
- Services of English speaking local guide for excursions
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax
Day 1: Overnight international flight to New Delhi.
Day 2: Upon arrival, airport reception and transfer to your hotel. Depending on your arrival time, spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 3: Begin your morning tour of Old Delhi with a cycle rickshaw ride through the streets.Then drive to New Delhi which will provide a stark contrast between the old with the new, a recurring theme throughout India. In New Delhi you will visit the India Gate monument,the Parliament House (from the outside) and other extravagant government buildings, Humayun’s Tomb, built in honor of India’s second Mughal emperor, followed by a visit to The Bahai Temple (Lotus Temple), the house of worship. This temple, designed in the form of a lotus, offers a simple message of humanity as a single race and calls for the Oneness of Mankind. Later you will visit the world’s tallest brick minaret, Qutub Minar. In store for today are also several other modern day landmarks, as well as some good opportunities to do some shopping.
Day 4: Begin with a drive to Agra that will take approximately 4 hours. Upon arrival, check into your hotel. You will then proceed for your sightseeing tour of the stunning Taj Mahal, India’s most picture perfect work of architecture and one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.Then drive through the city to the Agra Fort, you will get some good images of the local scene and bazaars, and the everyday buzz of India. Once at the Agra Fort, you will be led through its regal chambers that were once called home to some of India’s most powerful Mughal emperors
Day 5: Drive approximately 4-5 hours to Jaipur. En route, you will stop to enjoy an excursion to the abandoned city of Fatepur Sikri, the once imperial city of the Mughal dynasty that was mysteriously deserted years after its inception. Once arrived, you will check in and have some time to relax before a sound and light show at the city’s Amber Fort.
Day 6: In the morning you will return to the Amber Fort for a half day excursion. As you stroll through the magnificent rooms and chambers, observe the various intricate ivory, mirror and glass work. In the afternoon, enjoy a city tour that will begin at the City Palace Museum, followed by a visit to Jantar Mantar (an accurate observatory built in 1726), and great photographic opportunity at the Hawa Mahal, or Palace of Winds – a spectacular five storied, honeycomb styled building exemplifying superb Rajput artistry.
Day 7: Transfer to Jodhpur which is approximately a 5 hour drive. Once settled in, you will begin an afternoon tour of the city. Exploring the second largest city of Rajasthan, you will first visit the Mehangarh Fort. Within its great walls (which remain scarred from cannon balls), you can meander through its impressive courtyards and many small palaces. Of these, the most notable palaces to visit are Moti Mahal (Pearl Palace), Phool Mahal (Flower Palce), Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace), Sileh Khana and Daulat Khana.
Day 8: Begin your drive south from Jodhpur to Udaipur. This is approximately a 5-6 hour drive, but will be broken up by visiting the Jain Temples of Ranakpur. Opposite this temple, you will also visit the much older Sun Temple. Then you will continue your drive to Udaipur. Once checked in at your hotel, you will have the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 9: In this morning you will begin by visiting the City Palace Museum that are preserves the architectural extravagance of the palace; the granite and marble balconies, lavish arches and cupolas and octagonal towers that offer fine views of the surrounding lake and city. Adjacent to the north entrance, you will then visit the Jagdish Temple.Then visit Sahelion Ki Bari, a remarkable garden once designed for the royal ladies of the palace. Later in the afternoon, relax on a boat cruise upon the serene Lake Pichola. You will be able to see the fascinating Jagmandir Island Palace. Before returning to your hotel, you will also have time to peruse through the open air markets that sprawl behind the City Palace.
Day 10: Transfer to the airport for your connection to New Delhi and flight home.
- 3-Star – $3285 (Double), $4721(Single)
- 4-Star – $4157 (Double), $6440(Single)
- 5-Star – $5161 (Double), $8355(Single)
- Deluxe – $7759 (Double), $13271(Single)
- Prices shown above are per person, in US Dollars ($).
- Delhi – Star Rocks (3-star), Royal Plaza (4-star), The Claridges (5-star), The Oberoi(Deluxe) – Or Similar
- Agra – Hotel Amar (3-star), Trident Oberoi (4-star), The Gateway Hotel (5-star), Amarvilas(Deluxe) – Or Similar
- Jaipur – Alsisar Haveli (3-star), Trident Oberoi (4-star), Jaimahal Palace (5-star), Oberoi Rajvilas, Taj Rambagh Palace (Deluxe) – Or Similar
- Jodhpur – Ratan Vilas(3-star), Ajit Bhavan(4-star), Balsamand Lake Palace(5-star), Umaid Bhawan Palace(Deluxe) – Or Similar
- Udaipur – Ram Pratap Palace(3-star), Trident Udaipur(4-star),Fateh Prakash Palace(5-star),Taj Lake Palace(Deluxe) – Or Similar
- The Red Fort in Delhi remains closed on every Monday
- The Taj Mahal in Agra remains closed on every Friday
- Supplements may occur between 1 – 20 November and 20 December – January 2012. Please ask a Yampu travel consultant for more details.
- All travelers require a passport valid up to six months after their intended stay in India. While in India, passports are also required to have at least two blank pages.
- For citizens of most countries including the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and members of the EU, an Indian visa is required to enter and exit India for any purpose. All visitors must apply for visas at an Indian Embassy or Consulate abroad before entering the country. Visas are not available upon arrival.
- Although yellow fever is not a disease risk in India, the government requires travelers arriving from countries with risk of yellow fever virus transmission to present proof of yellow fever vaccination. Besides this, there are no other vaccine requirements, although it is wise to be up to date on your routine inoculations. All travelers should consult their physician or a travel health clinic with plenty of time before their departure date.
For more information visit: yampu.com/en/trips/delhi-agra-and-jaipur-with-jodhpur-and-udaipur