Tamil Nadu Kodaikanal for 2 nights, 3 days at Rs 12,388 from must see india
Price: Rs. 12,388 Per Couple
Duration: 2 nights- Kodaikanal, 3 days
Tamil Nadu has lot beautiful places to be visited by travels and one of those is the Conquering Beauty Kodaikanal, nestle atop the Palani Hills in Western Ghats, which is a popular hill station in Tamil Nadu. The place is blessed with lush greenery, various scenic points, numerous natural attractions and great opportunities of trekking. It is a favorite tourists spot for enjoying vacations with nature and adventure all around.Kodaikanal has Natural Views and Attractions, Temples and Wildife Hubs,Trekking facilities for lot fun and adventure.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 2 nights 3 days
- Meals as selected
- Two AC Volvo Bus Tickets: Bangalore-Kodaikanal-Bangalore
- Kodaikanal Full Day Sightseeing (Indigo)
- Pickup/Drop – Kodai Road (Indigo A/C)
Day 1: Start from Bangalore (duration 11 hrs)
Start from Bangalore by cab at around 9 pm. Reach Kodaikanal the next day by 8 am.
Day 2: Arrive at Kodaikanal
Arrive at Kodaikanal and check into the hotel. Visit Kodaikanal Lake at leisure. Option of boating or fishing (at extra cost). Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Kodaikanal Sightseeing
After breakfast, go for a sightseeing trip and visit Coaker’s Walk, Golf Links, Green Valley View, Pillar Rocks, Silver Cascade Falls, Bear Shola Falls. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Depart for Bangalore
After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Start for Bangalore by around 10 am and reach by 9 pm.
Note: Inclusions as per requirement
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc
- Meals other than mentioned
- Entrance fees
- Cost of airfare / train fare
Terms & Conditions:
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per couple rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- Provision for child / extra adult available on request.
- Flight and train bookings can be done on request.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
For more information visit: mustseeindia.com/2-night-kodaikanal-package-book-10217#package-customize