Tour Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Places Covered:Mumbai – Ellora – Ajanta – Udaipur – Sawai Madhopur – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi
Day 01: (Wednesday) Mumbai
Board the Train in the evening. Train leaves at 19:30hrs. Dinner on board and train departs for Agra.
Day 2 – Aurangabad (Thursday), Visit Ellora Caves
Morning sightseeing of Ellora Caves. Return to Train for Lunch and rest of the day at leisure on board. The Train departs for Jalgaon in the night. Dinner on board.
Day 3 – Aurangabad (Friday), Visit Ajanta Caves
Morning de-board the Train for an excursion to Ajanta Caves. Return to Train for Lunch and rest of the day at leisure on board as the train leaves for Udaipur. Dinner on board.
Day 4 – Udaipur (Saturday)
Morning sightseeing of City Palace followed by boat rides on lake Pichola (subject to water levels). Return to Train for Lunch on board. In the evening de-board the Train for a Gala Dinner at Fateh Prakash Palace hotel. The Train travels to Sawai Madhopur in the night.
Day 5 – Sawai Madhopur (Sunday)
After early breakfast leave for jungle safari. Lunch on board followed by afternoon safari. High-Tea at The Taj Lodge. Dinner on board as the Train leaves for Jaipur.
Day 6 – Jaipur (Monday)
Morning excursion to Amber Fort. Lunch at the Jai Mahal Palace hotel. Afternoon Jaipur sightseeing. Dinner on board as the Train proceeds towards Agra
Day 7 – Agra (Tuesday)
Breakfast on board. Proceed for sightseeing of Fatehpur Sikri. Lunch at City Hotel. Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Taj Mahal. The Train departs forDelhi. Dinner on board.
Day 8 – Delhi (Wednesday)
After Breakfast, check-out in the morning and de-board the Train at Railway Station in Delhi.
*The itineraries are subject to change depending on the Indian Railway’s schedule
Package Pricing (Valid from Oct. 2012 till April 2013)
|Deluxe Cabin||Silver Class||Gold Class||Platinum Class|
|Single||US $ 950. 00||US $ 1110. 00||US $ 1590. 00|
|Double||US $ 595. 00||US $ 695. 00||US $ 995. 00|
- 10% Surcharge shall be levied on departure during Christmas/New Year.
- @ 3.09% Service Tax shall be levied on the tariff of Palace on Wheels.
- US$ 15 per pax per trip shall be charged against the payment of commercial taxes in addition to the tariff.
- No charter can be booked during X-Mas & New Year period.
- Tariff Subject to change without notice.
Pricing Inclusion and Exculsions
Silver class: Stay in deluxe cabins, all transfers, tours and excursion by air-conditioned luxury coaches.
Gold Class: Stay in deluxe cabins, all transfers, tours and excursions by air-conditioned private car with private language failing English speaking local guides (different guides in different cities, guide not staying on the Train with clients, only English Speaking naturalist for jungle safari).
Platinum class: Stay in Presidential suite, all transfers, tours and excursions by air-conditioned private car with private language failing English speaking local guides (different guides in different cities, guide not staying on the Train with clients, only English Speaking naturalist for jungle safari).
- All meals starting from Dinner on Wednesday till Breakfast on day 08 i.e. next Wednesday.
- Entrances to monuments, National Park and other places of visits as per program.
- 02 Jungle Safari by canters at Ranthambhore (even for Gold class). Jeep safaris for Platinum class
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola (subject to water levels).
- Gala Dinner at Durbar Hall at Fateh Prakash Palace-Udaipur or Gala Dinner at City Palace-Jaipur
- Services of English Speaking guides for sightseeing as per booking class.
- Mineral water, Tea and Coffee throughout the journey.
- Any drinks (soft drinks, cocktails or liquor) whether on board the train or at land hotels will be payable directly.
- Camera/ video camera charges, insurance, any airfare, airport tax
- Facilities at Conference car, Business centre, Beauty Saloon and Spa.
- Tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the “inclusions” section above.
Contact Info of The Luxury Trains For Online Booking
The Luxury Trains
42, First Floor, Regal Building (East)
New Delhi-110 001