Tour Duration – : 8 Nights / 9 Days
Places covered – : Bangalore – Mysore – Ooty – Coonoor – Kodaikanal – Madurai
Day – 1 – Bangalore
Arrive at Bangalore Airport and transferred to hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later proceed to half day sightseeing of Lal Baugh, Cubbon Park, The Bull Temple, Bangalore Palace, Vidhan Soudha, Tipu’s Palace and you can also visit Ulsoor Lake in evening. Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Bangalore – Mysore
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Mysore. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. In afternoon proceed to half day sightseeing of Maharaja Palace, St. Philomena’s cathedral, Folklore museum and Brindavan Gardens in evening. Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day – 3 – Mysore – Ooty
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Ooty. On the way visit Chamundi Hill to see Chamundeshwari temple and a panoramic view of Mysore. On arrival at Ooty check in the hotel and relax for some time. Evening is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day – 4 – Ooty
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Ooty which covers Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake, Lamb’s Rock, Kodanadu and Dodabetta Peak. Later back to the hotel. Evening is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Ooty – Coonoor – Ooty
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Coonoor. On arrival visit Tea Gardens, Sim’s Park and Dolphin’s Nose. After sightseeing back to Ooty. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 6 – Ooty – Kodaikanal
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Kodaikanal. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure and you can also visit Kodai Lake in evening. Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 7 – Kodaikanal
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Kodaikanal which covers Coaker’s Walk, Bryant Park, Kodai Astrophysical Observatory, Bear Shola Falls, Fairy Falls, Pillar Rocks, Green Valley View and Silver Cascade Waterfalls. After sightseeing back to the hotel. Evening is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day – 8 – Kodaikanal – Madurai
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Madurai. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later visit Meenakshi Temple complex – one of the biggest temple complexes of India
Day – 9 – Depart Madurai
After Breakfast check out the hotel; and proceed to Madurai Airport to board a flight for your onwards journey
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at all airports or railway stations as the tour itinerary.
- Accommodation in well appointed room/s for 08 nights (1N Bangalore, 1N Mysore, 3N Ooty, 2N Kodaikanal & 1N Madurai) as per the tour itinerary.
- Welcome drink at the time of hotel check in at all the destinations. (Non-Alcoholic)
- Meals as specified in the tour itinerary.
- All transfers, sightseeing and intercity drives using exclusive air conditioned vehicle inclusive of all tolls, permits, parking’s, fuel charges and driver allowance as per the tour itinerary only.
- Well trained, polite & knowledgeable driver with neat and healthy habits across the tour.
- 2 bottles (1 Ltr each) of Mineral water and Daily Newspaper in the car every day.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note the cancellation policy of this holiday : 100% amount received shall be charged in case of cancellation.
- Any amendments to your booking shall be quoted once your request for an amendment is received. Please note it may not be possible to make amendments as required, and in that case if you wish to cancel your booking, the cancellation policy as mentioned herein above shall apply.
- Anything that is explicitly not mentioned in the inclusions and optionals as suggested in the itinerary, are not a part of this package. Images shown about the place, city, hotel, attractions, etc. are for illustration purpose only and may not be the same as linked to the itinerary or services provided.
- Hotels or Flights (if included) mentioned in the itinerary or at the time of booking are subject to availability. We shall be in our right to change the hotels of similar or higher star category as booked in the itinerary and also provide alternate Flights (if included). All rates mentioned are indicative only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Cost and consequences arising due to any force majeure situations including but not limited to unforeseen circumstances like; natural calamities, political disturbances, health issues, flight delays / cancellations, things beyond our control, etc. will have to be borne by the guest.
- Any changes in itinerary or upgrade in hotel /s will be charged extra, over and above the given cost (which will be informed to the customer in advance for final acceptance and payment).
- Service Tax (currently at 3.09 %) or any other taxes that may be introduced, will be charged extra as applicable at the time of booking.
- The offering & your booking of this holiday is subject to the terms of travelxp.com which can be read on our website. If you wish to have the same by an email, please email to email@example.com
- The booking of this holiday, offering, services and disputes that may arise of the same shall be subject to the sole and exclusive Courts in Mumbai, India only.
- Confirmation of the package will be done within 2 working days of the receipt of the amounts. In case of any increase in cost, you will be informed about the same and you will have to make payment within 2 days for enabling us to proceed with the bookings with our suppliers to give a confirmation. If you choose not to pay the increased cost, your only right shall be limited to receive the entire amount refunded which shall be done in 2 working days without any cancellation charges or penalties.
- Any compulsory Christmas and New Year surcharges if applicable will be charged as extras over and above the given cost.
For Booking And More Details Visit www.travelxp.com And Contact Us At
5th Floor, tech Web Centre,
New Link Road,Oshiwara, Mumbai 4001 02, India
Tel – : 022 4252 9797
E Mail – : firstname.lastname@example.org