Holy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra – By Helicoptor for 12 Days at Rs. 1,85,500 from sgltours
Package cost : Rs. 1,85,500/- Per person
Duration: 12 Days
Package Includes :
- Bangalore – Katmandu – Bangalore by Air.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Deluxe category hotel in Katmandu on twin share basis with all meals [vegetarian].
- 1 night accommodation at hotel in Nepalgunj on twin share basis with all meals [vegetarian].
- 7 nights accommodation in Tibet using guesthouses / camping [as per itinerary].
- Tibet visa authority, monument entrance fee & permit fee.
- Yaks and yak men for luggage carrying during Kailash Parikrama.
- Katmandu / Nepalgunj / Katmandu airfares including insurance and airport taxes.
- Airport transfers.
- In Tibet, using Toyota Land cruisers or bus as applicable.
- Services of our trekking equipment and Sherpa staff.
- All trekking & camping equipments including Gammon Bags, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders, Medicine Box & Tibetian Guide.
Day 01: Katmandu – Arrival & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Katmandu.
Day 02: Half-day city tour of Pashupatinath temple. Evening: Briefing about the Kailash Mansarovar Tour. Overnight stay at Katmandu.
Day 03: Transfer to Airport to catch flight for Nepalgunj. On arrival, transfer to hotel and rest.
Day 04: Early morning transfer to Airport to catch flight to simikot For Immigration formalities & Proceed to Hilsa by chartered helicopter. After arrival at Hilsa, set out for Sera, a short hike of approximately 1-km to the Tibetan border where our land cruisers will be waiting. After brief introductions with our Tibetan guide, we will drive for Taklakot [known to Chinese as Purang] and on arrival transfer to guesthouse and rest.
Day 05: Full day free to acclimatize and relax at Taklakot.
Day 06: Drive from Taklakot to Mansarovar [120 kms. – 3 Hrs].
Day 07: During morning hour take holy bath or just relax at the edge of holy Mansarovar Lake. After breakfast, drive for Mansarovar Parikrama via Chho-Kue Gompa & hot spring. Arrive to Darchen and overnight stay at camp or guesthouse.
Day 08: Drive to Tarboche [Astapatha] 8 kms & perform Puja at Astapatha before starting Parikrama. Start Kailash Parikrama, trek to Diraphuk [10 Kms 4-5 Hrs.] Overnight stay at camp.
Day 09: Continue Parikrama over Dolma-la pass to Zhulthulphuk [22 kms 7-8 Hrs.]. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 10: End Parikrama near Darchen [14 kms 3-4 hrs]. Drive to Taklakot. Overnight stay at guesthouse or camp.
Day 11: Early morning drive to Sera via Khojarnath Temple [an ancient Temple of Lord Ram, Laxman and Sita]. From Sera, we walk back to the Hilsa helipad to board our flight back to Simikot. After immigration, proceed for Nepalgunj by chartered helicopter or aircraft [fixed wing]. Arrive to Nepalgunj & further proceed to Katmandu by flight [fixed wing]. Overnight stay at Katmandu.
Day 12: Final Departure transfers for onward journey.
For more information visit: sgltours.biz/pilgrims/kailash-mansarovar-helicoptor.html