Karnataka is a state in Southern India.There are many Ancient architectural places in Karnataka, including the World Heritage–listed monuments of Hampi and Pattadakal. In this trip you will see some of the serne and beautiful places of karnataka.
Upon your arrival in Bangalore, you will be received by our representative. After a warm welcome, you will be brought to the hotel. Enter your room and relax. After this break regenerative are ready to go for a sightseeing trip short of the city, which would include the Tipu Sultan of le ‘s Palace, the Taurus ‘ s temple, the temple and many Isckon exciting places. Your stay overnight will be at the hotel.
Day – 2: Bangalore – Nagarhole
After lunch at the hotel, you drive to Nagarhole by road. On the Nagarhole reached, you will arrive at the lodge. Take rest for some time and place you go for shipment exciting wildlife sanctuary in Nagarhole. You can move in jeeps to enjoy the adventurous safari. After a full day traveling, you must be tired and to remove the night in your suite.
After lunch, you pick up a tour of Coracle on the river Kabin. This unusual tour will include a boat indigenous round. In the afternoon, you will leave for Mysore by road. To reach Mysore, you arrive at the hotel. Relax for some time and then you will be taken for a sightseeing trip of Mysore. Visit the Palace of Mysore and Brindavan gardens. Spend the night relaxing at the hotel. Gardens, art gallery Chamarajendra, Maharaja Palace ‘s and St. Philomena ‘ s church In the evening you can stroll through Mysore markets. At night, unwind in the hotel.
After lunch, today you explore the suburbs of Mysore. You visit some interesting places as Somnathpur and Shrirangapattana, places of historical importance. You will also visit the awe-inspiring location of the Chamundi hill. In the evening, you can explore the markets of Mysore, which are famous for silk saris, incense sticks and herbal products. Remove for the night at your hotel.
Day – 5: Mysore – Coorg
Take your breakfast early in the morning, as you must leave for Coorg by road. You reach Coorg late in the afternoon, check-in. Exhibit rest of the day will be spent leisure. The overnight stay will be at the hotel in Coorg.
On the next day, then taking breakfast, you will leave for Hassan by road. At the infringement, you sign a hotel, where the overnight stay will take place. At the time of the afternoon, you’ll be taken away on tour to visit the famous temples at Belur and Halebid. The overnight stay will be at the hotel in Hassan.
Day – 7: Hassan – Bangalore
Today which is the last day package tour of Karnataka temple, you will leave for Bangalore visiting Shravanbelgola started. To achieve Bangalore, you will be brought to the airport to board the flight to your destination before.
Pricing and Inclusions
Rs. 32,300 Per Couple
- Accommodation for 2 adults for 6 nights & 7 days as per the details given above
- Daily buffet breakfast in all hotels except Nagarhote. All meals at Nagarhole.
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers by TATA Indica
- Pickup from Bangalore Airport/Railway Station
- Drop at Bangalore Airport/Railway Station
- All sight seeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer
- Multilingual driver with professional sight seeing assistance
- All must seeing spots in all destinations will be covered
- Driver bata/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge
- Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels
- All applicable tax
Package Cost Excludes
- Air Fare/Train Fare
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the ‘inclusive’ coloumn
- All entry fees
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
For More Info: www.indiantourplanners.com/1-week-karnataka-temple-tour.php