Tour Duration – : 6 Nights / 7 Days
Places covered – : Cochin – Periyar – Kumarakom – Alleppey
Day – 1 – Cochin
Arrive at Cochin airport and transferred to hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – cochin
After Breakfast proceed to half day sightseeing of Cochin which covers Jewish Synagogue, Chinese Fishing Net, Mattancherry Dutch Palace and St. Francis Church. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Cochin – Periyar
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Periyar. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities and you can also explore the surrounding on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4- Periyar
After Breakfast take a boat ride to view wildlife on the bank of Periyar Lake and you can take a spice plantation tour. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Periyar – Kumarakom
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Kumarakom. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 6 – Kumarakom – Alleppey
After breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Alleppey. On arrival at Alleppey check in the house boat. Your houseboat will move slowly through narrow canals & backwater where you will see paddy fields, temples, churches, coconut palm trees, island etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 7 – Depart Alleppey
After Breakfast check out the house boat and proceed to Cochin. On arrival you are transferred to airport to board a flight for your onwards journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast included
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departures
- Chauffeured air-conditioned vehicles for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- English speaking guide will be provided for sightseeing and excursion tours
- All currently applicable taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
Terms & Conditions
- Rates mentioned are per person on twin sharing basis.
- Extra Adult sharing the same room will be charged 50% of the package rates (per person rates)
- Extra child 5-12 years will be charged 40% of the package rates
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 14:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for
- confirms services and supplement charges occur.
- National Park will Be close from 01 JULY to 30 SEPT Every Year