Darjeeling is one of the most famous and oldest hill station of India provides various opportunities for those seeking a lazy getaway from the hot plains, as well as nature enthusiasts and adrenaline junkies. Apart from sights within the town, there are plenty of trek options along the Himalayan ridges on the Indo-Nepal border near Darjeeling.
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB Transfer to Pelling, One can enjoy the spectacular Eastern Himalayan Range from Pelling. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast start for full day sight seeing which includes Pemayangtse Monastery, Rimbi Water Falls, and Kanchenjunga falls, Khecheopalri Lake, Darap Village, Rimbi Rock Garden, Rabdentse Ruins, New Helipad & Kanchenjunga view Tower. O/n Halt.
Day 03: Pelling to Gangtok
After breakfast transfer to Gangtok via Ravangla. On arrival check in at hotel , Overnight stay at hotel .
Day 04: Excursion Visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake (departure at 0900 to 0930 AM hrs ) – situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir – The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing , Back to Gangtok. Evening free , Overnight stay at hotel .
Day 05: In Gangtok
After breakfast start for half day sightseeing covering Jhakri Water Falls, Ranka Monastery, Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday & govt. Holidays), Do-Drul Chorten, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom (Closed on Sunday & Govt. Holidays), Flower Show. Evening free for personal activities . O/n stay at hotel .
Day 06: Gangtok to NJP / IXB Drop
Departure for NJP / Bagdogra for return journey – Tour Ends
Tour Pricing and Inclusions
|Package Type/ Meal||Double||Extra Bed||Child Without Extra Bed|
|Standard – CP||16320||7366||6315|
|Deluxe – CP||17418||7681||4841|
|Luxury – MAP||27361||16567||11835|
|Premium – MAP||31619||19459||10702|
|Elite – MAP||40893||22271||12249|
- 05 Nights accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast , Dinner in Elite Package .
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast & Dinner in Premium & Luxury Package
- Daily buffet/fixed breakfast in Classic , Deluxe & Standard/Budget Package.
- Non air-conditioned car ( Indica/Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo for 4-6 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Vehicle up gradation cost rs. 1500/- for Innova & rs. 1100/- for Tavera/Qualis @ per day
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
For More Info– http://www.travelchacha.com/packages/lost-kingdom-new.html